• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Bunny Vet Clare has left Your Vets in Coventry. Anyone know where she's moved to?

Dippy_Danni

Warren Scout
As the title suggests, I'm trying to find out where Clare, the bunny savvy vet from the Coventry Branch of Your Vets has moved to.

Called today to make a routine appt to be told she's gone to another practice. Mildly gutted to say the least :cry: She's been fab with mine and if she's is still in the area I'd be happy to go there.

sorry no idea.

but misread the title as 'bunny vet Claire has left your pets in Coventry, anyone know where?':shock:

Ask the practice? I imagine they'd know :wave:

:wave: I rang them today and all they could tell me was to do a search on the RCVS website and it would say where she is registered :?

I searched her name and 4 came up, 1 came up listed in Wolverhampton but it may not be her and if it is do I have to ring every vet in Wolverhampton to see if she works there?

:wave: I rang them today and all they could tell me was to do a search on the RCVS website and it would say where she is registered :?

I searched her name and 4 came up, 1 came up listed in Wolverhampton but it may not be her and if it is do I have to ring every vet in Wolverhampton to see if she works there?

What's her surname? Can you post on the vets FB pages or check their websites in case she's appeared on there?

On a side note, I hadn't realised you can search for vets - was weird searching for my uncle (and his ex-wife) and seeing both of them appear on the registers!

Good luck with your search, but if you can't find her anywhere nearby I'd highly recommend Marie Kubiak/Stephanie Jayson at Manor Vets. Marie is based entirely at Edgbaston I believe but has just gone on maternity leave I think, and Stephanie works at both the Edgbaston and Halesowen branch I think. Both are great :D

Thanks Yaretzi :wave:
I was on their website earlier - they may be an option :)

I have a bunny vet in the next road to me but they don't open week-ends and I know from experience how pets can time illness to perfection and always become sick out of ours!

I have no idea what all the letters mean after their names. Is there a group of letters that shows them to be q/f in exotics?

Hmm there must be a mis-spelling on the RCVS page or 1 big coincidence as there are 2 listed with different spellings.

1 is Miss Clare Elizabeth Davies showing as Wolverhampton, the other is Miss Clare Elizabeth Davies showing as United Kingdom both are BVetMed MRCVS (Don't know what that means??)

Hmm there must be a mis-spelling on the RCVS page or 1 big coincidence as there are 2 listed with different spellings.

1 is Miss Clare Elizabeth Davies showing as Wolverhampton, the other is Miss Clare Elizabeth Davies showing as United Kingdom both are BVetMed MRCVS (Don't know what that means??)

The BVetMed is their veterinary degree, these vary slightly between the different universities. The MRCVS just means they are a member of the RVCS, which all vets practicing in the UK have to be.
Exotics vets may have a CertZooMed but a lot of them may have done continued professional development in exotics rather than a certificate so wouldn't necessarily have extra letters.

Back