• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UD: MORE bunny items now from Primark!! pg 2, post 18.Bunny items from tesco

Ooh I love the socks, bottle and slippers :love: Thank you for the pics, I love being made aware of cute things :D

I love the t.shirt......mmm perhaps I need to pay a visit to my local Tesco......mmmm

Thanks for sharing with us.:thumb:

OMG I want the slippers! I've got the socks but haven't seen the other stuff yet. Off to Tesco in the morning :thumb: xx

They have some awesome things in Asda too! I'll have to post some pictures of my purchases :)

~ Emmzie x

Glad ppl are liking this. Just to let you know the tshirt is the children section, but they had some in quite big sizes too, so im sure us adults can fit in those bigger ones! ;-)
Emmzie would love to see your asda bunny pics if you buy anything. :)

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

You could always buy the tee shirt and cut out the rabbit and sew it on to a bigger one!!!

(She says, I would never get round to it).

Love love love those slippers.

I think we need a sticky thread or maybe facebook page where people can post bunny products!

I love those socks! Might have to order them as our tesco is so rubbish.

I think we need a sticky thread or maybe facebook page where people can post bunny products!

I love those socks! Might have to order them as our tesco is so rubbish.

I think that is a great idea!! Mods thoughts? X

Does it cost you anything to order it battle kat?

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

the size aged 15-16years looked quite big, I got the 12-13year old size a few week back and fits me great :)

well i bought the tesco socks!! they are amazing btw!! but then look what else i found in tesco! they are the same style socks but dont have a mouth though (left side) compared to the original socks, plus come in a pack of four where one of them is a mouse!

THEN look what i found in PRIMARK!!!

A pack of three socks cost £2. the third one here looks like footballs but are actually easter eggs. probably wont wear them, but may turn them in sock bunnies!!! lol :lol:

The first pair from this pack actually has 3D sticking out/up ears!!

Then some miffy bunny pants!!

And some onesies!! they both have ears on the hood!!

i dont do onesies, but i did like the pattern of these, just not my thing to wear!

i got all the socks except the 2nd similar type from tesco!! :D hope you enjoy all these!!

Last edited:
Ooh I really want those brown primark bunny socks and the big tesco pack :love: And the miffy pants!

I'm not one for onesies either but that first one is proper cute :love::love::love:

Back