• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rubber / foam matting ?

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
Hi could anyone tell me the best out door flooring for a Rex, is it foam or rubber matting ?
Also the best place to buy it from please ?

We use rubber stable matting. It is expensive but very hard wearing and extremely easy to clean.

Try a local equine shop. You can buy online but courier costs are ridiculously high

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

We use rubber stable matting. It is expensive but very hard wearing and extremely easy to clean.

Try a local equine shop. You can buy online but courier costs are ridiculously high

sorry to hijack your thread panjanda, but is stable matting fairly chew resistant? i used to have foam matting down in my shed but the bunnies went to town digging it and chewing it so i had to take it out :roll:

We have used it a lot. Only one bunny has tried to chew it and they gave up after a day or two. They didn't get very far. We use 18mm

Back