• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for tomorrow

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
The girls are being spayed tomorrow. Fingers crossed pleased - I felt sick since I booked the apointment but Prim is getting all hormonal too now so it's definitely time.

Sending get well soon vibes for your girls, I'm sure they will be fine.
Make sure the vets give you some pain relief to take home, and they won't be able to control their body temperature after the GA so you may need to keep them warm and snuggly when they come home - I'm sure you would anyway but my vet didn't tell me this after I took my girl in, and I put her back outside in her hutch thinking she would be more comfortable in her own surroundings, it was march but still quite cold and looking back I could have lost her because of this.

Awwwww, it's a horrible feeling isn't? I've been through it a couple of times and I'm still an anxious bunny mumma... :oops:

Sending (((vibes))) for your girls and extra calming (((vibes))) for you.xxx

Back