• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsie Tanner's First Outdoor Excursion of 2014

Aww :love: lovely pictures :thumb: Jane, you could write a children's book about her, 'the amazing adventures of Elsie Tanner ' :love:

She really is pretty x

Your grass looks amazing!!! Does she have a pen to go into outside or do you just sit and watch over her?

:love:.. She is cute.... how do you catch her though? She must move like a whippet!!!

either that or you are quick off the mark too!!!:D

Yes, it is plantain :)

She is not left out in a run unsupervised, I sit out with her as she free ranges xx

I realised she wouldnt be unsupervised but just wondered if she had any kind of run. Harvest moves like lightening and I just cannot imagine being able to catch her again!!!

She comes to me when I call her name xx

How awesome. I had a girl hamster (called Ferdinand after a book about a gentle bull of that name who liked to sniff flowers). She went under the floor boards and I got her back by calling her name!

Harvest will have to have some training me thinks.

:love::love::love::love:

Jane, all of your furry family are all so well cared for, loved and cherished. I wish I was a furry friend in your care..............I would be very well behaved, litter trained and not in the least bit demanding........except where cake would be concerned........but that definitely would not be on the 'bunny friendly' list of foods.:lol::oops::oops:

Anyway, you might not want a middle aged, slightly overweight bunny with certain 'issues'. But I'd consider it a privilege to be cared for by you.

What's that I hear....* Jane battening down the hatches*

:love::love::love::love:

Jane, all of your furry family are all so well cared for, loved and cherished. I wish I was a furry friend in your care..............I would be very well behaved, litter trained and not in the least bit demanding........except where cake would be concerned........but that definitely would not be on the 'bunny friendly' list of foods.:lol::oops::oops:

Anyway, you might not want a middle aged, slightly overweight bunny with certain 'issues'. But I'd consider it a privilege to be cared for by you.

What's that I hear....* Jane battening down the hatches*

You'd be very welcome Mrs B, you are probably one of the very few people who would not be freaked out by my 'eccentricity' !!

How lovely that she knows her name. :love: Lovely photos. xx

Can you imagine the look on my neighbours face as I explained that I was not expecting the late Pat Phoenix to appear as I sat in the garden calling 'Elsie, Elsie Tanner', I was simply calling my Hamster in :D

Can you imagine the look on my neighbours face as I explained that I was not expecting the late Pat Phoenix to appear as I sat in the garden calling 'Elsie, Elsie Tanner', I was simply calling my Hamster in :D

Elsie Tanner sounds like a very smart and special hammy.
Funny about what the neighbors must think. I wonder what mine think when I call "Here fishy fishy." I feed them in a certain spot of the pond and call them and they come.
The pet sitter thought I was crazy when I told her that they came to Here fishy fishy until I demonstrated. She was so excited to try. I husband also thought I was nuts at first too when I told him until he tried it.

Back