• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could Taz have a few thoughts for tomorrow please./ biopsy results are ok

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Taz is such a special little boy that has kept me sane since losing Grace It almost feels like he came to us just in time to make the pain more bearable. He gives lovely cuddles and bunny kisses and makes me smile so much. Even when he is bad you just can't be mad at him :love:

But since he arrived here he has become a honking bag of hormones. So tomorrow he is being neutered. Taz is still a wobbly boy so I am worried sick. I know Karen, who rescued him, will also be pooping herself tomorrow until we know he is ok.

Thankfully the weather has been lovely this weekend so we have been able to spend extra time together. Today we had a picnic in the garden for lunch. I chose apple slices instead of crisps with my meal deal so Taz and I could eat together. We never normally feed the buns fruit so his was an extra treat for him :D

I just want tomorrow over and done with and everything to be ok.....................

P1050989.jpg

P1050988.jpg

Last edited:
Awww...he's so adorable! :love: He looks world's different from when we all first saw him. :D

Sending megavibes for a simple op tomorrow and quick recovery for dear Taz. :D xxxxxxx

You're not wrong about the pooping myself...... :oops: I know he couldn't be in better hands though.

:love: He looks so at home there, and I can't believe he'd ever be naughty. ;):lol::lol:

Oh and his tail still isn't showing signs of growing back then! :lol: They had to shave the fur off it when he came in to the vet :( and I'll always remember the first time I saw him. He was hopping around in the vet and I thought it was a straggly bit of matted fur that they'd missed and thought to myself "I must cut that off as soon as we get him home"...... :oops::lol::lol:

I was even picking clover from my neighbours garden at 7.30 this morning for him!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Back