• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny pics

xoxShooterxox

Warren Scout
I'm making a few pamphlet things for the vet down the road. Does anyone have photos they are willing to let me use?

I don't know how to give credit but maybe I can just put your user names down?
Or just out rabbits united?

Any help appreciated!!
Thankyou!:)

Last edited:
I'm making a few pamphlet things for the vet down the road. Does anyone have photos they are willing to let me use?

I don't know how to give credit but maybe I can just put your user names down?
Or just out rabbits united?

Any help appreciated!!
Thankyou!:)

Just general pictures of our rabbits?

Yup:)
i only need about 4-5.
I dont want to use Shooter incase people around my area recognise him. i dont want anyone i know in person to know what im doing for some reason...lol

Myths about Rabbits- They are low maintenance pets.
- They only eat carrots
- They can be released into the wild
- They don’t live that long
- They loved to be picked up a cuddled
- They make great Easter Gifts
WRONG!

Rabbits need more care than a dog or cat.
Just because they are small doesn’t mean they don’t run as much as a bigger animal does.

THINK TWICE BEFORE BUYING A RABBIT THIS EASTER

Thats what ive done. on the real thing its all coloured and big writing that sort of stuff
also if ive done something wrong or anything im happy for u to change it:):thumb:
thanks
xx

You're welcome to use any of mine, here's a link :wave:

I'd amend that they need "more care" than a cat or dog to "as much care", personally.
and "Just because they are small doesn’t mean they don’t run as much as a bigger animal does." could become something like "They may be small but they need as much exercise as a dog. You wouldn't keep a dog in a hutch all day, so why a rabbit?"

You're welcome to use any of mine, here's a link :wave:

I'd amend that they need "more care" than a cat or dog to "as much care", personally.
and "Just because they are small doesn’t mean they don’t run as much as a bigger animal does." could become something like "They may be small but they need as much exercise as a dog. You wouldn't keep a dog in a hutch all day, so why a rabbit?"

Thank you so much for your suggestions, I will defently use them!!!
Thankyou for the pictures too:)

xx

You can use any of my pictures, although they aren't amazing lol xx

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Back