• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he's here! (pics added :) )

countrybumkin

Warren Scout
So I've collected my potential new bun and Poppy's potential new boyfriend! A pure white, red/blue eyed, lionhead.

He is much bigger than I was expecting, about twice the size of Pop's but I know she is quite a dinky bun! He is incredibly laid back, he flopped out for the whole journey home, we had a too long for the carrier issue when he tried to poke his feet out!

He's here for a full week before I start bonding him with Pop's so we can get to know him and he can get to know us. First on the list is a proper full body groom as he's moulting like mad and he's got lovely long locks!

Last edited:
Thank you for your well wishes :) I hope they get on too!

Here he is....
IMG_0421_zps7495613c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

He seems to be doing okay at the min, though I have decided to leave him pretty much be today and tonight so he can calm down in his new house without me bothering him too much. Iv just checked he's eating and pooing though and he's doing both and excitedly he's already using his tray which I pleased about :)

These two pics show the size difference between him and Pops

This is my Pops compared to my hand...
IMG_0441_zpsd55c85a5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And this is him compared to my hand...
IMG_0443_zps51a0a782.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When I start the bonding I will do a bonding thread and I'm sure I will need to of help and advice!!!

Back