• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Little Bunny, Very Long Grass............

:love::love::love: Brian. He looks very curious. I love the picture of his ear peeking out of the grass. Bet the grass was tasty too. Looks lush.

Aaaaawwww!! I love the fluffy little bottom out of the door!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww so sweet. :love:

This was our two last year

1013984_10151700211195742_1700513393_n.jpg

Those ears! :love::love::love: Like two little fluffy periscopes they are! :)
I adore Brian. So much like my Fiver but for his coloring. :) Looks to be just as curious too. :love:

On a side note...how do you cut that beautiful grass? :shock: And will Elsie Tanner be allowed a ramble this spring? She will be needing a compass and a train of camels! :D

Those ears! :love::love::love: Like two little fluffy periscopes they are! :)
I adore Brian. So much like my Fiver but for his coloring. :) Looks to be just as curious too. :love:

On a side note...how do you cut that beautiful grass? :shock: And will Elsie Tanner be allowed a ramble this spring? She will be needing a compass and a train of camels! :D

I dont cut the grass, I have 14 little helpers to do that :lol:

I hope Elsie will be able to get out in some sunshine, but she sleeps so much now and I would not wake her up.

Is your garden rabbit proof? Wish my 8 little helpers could graze our lawn. Two dogs (who wee) dont help...

Awesome pics!!:love: but how on earth is your grass so long this early in the year??! :shock: i never cut mine either, and there's only Daisy and Digby out there, but it's only recently started growing and isn't even an inch!!!

I hoped it would be Brian when I saw the title!! :love::love: He is so handsome and cute, has he moulted lately or is he due one now? No bun carries moult lines like Brian!

:love::love::love:
Had a bit of a SQEEEEE!!!! moment when I realised it was Brian, he's a bit of a favourite of mine.
Well along with all your bunny family :lol:

Back