• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi-bac litter tray question

I quite like dog bed with the low front but to keep all the hay in.

Is the garden tray flat at the front?

I do currently have a large cat tray but it a bit too big really, they both fit in together with room to spare. It is just a bit awkward for cleaning out

This is the one I bought, - sorry was confused with all the sellers. It is similar to the other link I posted but is a much better picture.

It is not quite flat at the front, there is about a 1" lip to it. I find it contains hay well because the threesome tend to push hay towards the back when they jump in it. It is a bit unweldy to clean but as I use newspaper under the hay I simply lift it out (Observer's fit nicely into it) and wipe it out in situ.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009ERXHFU/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ah, I can see now. That may be an option. We tend to use newspaper, megazorb (toward the back) and then hay on top.

Thank you for the link.

Back