• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the newly weds - Rambo and Cassie

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Please meet Rambo and Cassie, this is when he arrived after a one hour journey to get him home from RSPCA Macclesfield (thank you for all your help).

Rambo settled in very quickly.

They lived side by side for almost a week whilst putting them together for short periods during this time. We were cautious as his history was that there had been fighting between him and his previous partner (a male) but were pleasantly surprised that he has only ever shown affection since he got here :love::love::love::love::love::love:

This was 20 mins into the start of the bonding session:

Here is a little video of them a couple of days into the bonding:

I have to say that this was such an easy bond, there has been no humping, fighting, nipping. Rambo just settled himself in and cuddled up to Cassie. Cassie has always been on her own (but next to Homer and Katy in the same shed) and she has adapted really well and was very comfortable with him.

Action shot - off to see if Cassie had food he could pinch :roll:

Finishing off the herbs...........

This was them this morning :love:

Rambo has settled in so well and loves Cassie (and her food :roll: ), Seeing them both together and so happy has brought our garden back to life after we sadly lost Katy last October.

It is a joy to see them both come to the door each morning to see us and free range on the grass together, they are just so content together. Did I mention he does lots of binkies around the garden :love:

What a lovely story :)

I'm so happy it worked out for you. I'm feeling the same joy with my two. Just over two weeks in and I can't imagine them without one another now.

What a gorgeous looking set up they have. How good to have such an easy bond. They are both lovely.

Aww this brought tears to my eyes :love: Rambo was one of the buns i looked at when adopting Barney. I'm so glad he's got a lovely home with you, he looks so happy :love:

Amazing! :love: :love:

Rambo had actually had three failed bonds! Two with other girl bunnies, hence our shock at him being so besotted with Cassie. Couldn't have been more perfectly matched to you and your home - that's for sure.

Thank You Sandra for giving him such a fabulous home xx

So glad it's love all round :D
I'd admired Rambo from afar, so am delighted he has a loving home & wife bun :love::love:

Thank you for all your lovely comments.

Becki - again thank you for all your help with him. He is currently running round the garden like a mad bun and binkying as it is a nice morning. It warms my heart to see them both so happy.

KB - thank you, he is rather stunning!

Aww I'm so happy for Rambo :love:

Him and Noah were me and OH favorites as a partner for Skye, Noah only just won as I adore REW's, but beautiful Rambo was such a close second :love:

Back