• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie says "Hi"

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
She has been very active today. Here are pictures from today.She scoots around and was after her toys. She is one amazingly happy elderly disabled bunny.

Ahh julie! Haven't seen her for ages. How is she?

She is good. The rabbit sitter said that she was really depressed while she was there but she perked up the minute she saw me and is back to eating hay and pellets on her own and moving all around since we are all home. Her vet says she is the strongest willed rabbit that she ever saw.

She is good. The rabbit sitter said that she was really depressed while she was there but she perked up the minute she saw me and is back to eating hay and pellets on her own and moving all around since we are all home. Her vet says she is the strongest willed rabbit that she ever saw.

Aw how lovely! She missed her mum :love:

Its lovely to see Julie. :love::love::love:

Lush looking hay, is that Oxbow ?

Yes it is Oxbow. The local Rabbit rescue are distributors for Oxbow. The sell it by the garbage bag full.This is Timothy and a little Alfalfa. We give her some Alfalfa to help put on and keep weight on but she goes crazy picking it out. ha ha She loves the Timothy also though. The rescue picks out all the longest pieces for her because she grabs mouths full if it is short and tends to choke on the Timothy.

Yes it is Oxbow. The local Rabbit rescue are distributors for Oxbow. The sell it by the garbage bag full.This is Timothy and a little Alfalfa. We give her some Alfalfa to help put on and keep weight on but she goes crazy picking it out. ha ha She loves the Timothy also though. The rescue picks out all the longest pieces for her because she grabs mouths full if it is short and tends to choke on the Timothy.

That is lovely of them. :love: Glad to hear Julie is doing well and loves her hay.

Mr Bennett has to have Oxbow Orchard grass hay and from what I believe it comes from the US. I don't know how they harvest it but it looks great.

That is lovely of them. :love: Glad to hear Julie is doing well and loves her hay.

Mr Bennett has to have Oxbow Orchard grass hay and from what I believe it comes from the US. I don't know how they harvest it but it looks great.

Julie also loves the Oxbow Orchard. We rotate. The rescue during certain seasons sells farm fresh hay from a local farmer which Julie loves too.

Thanks for asking Mimzmum. I was sick for quite a while after my mom's funeral. I am well now but missing my mom terribly especially these last few day. Julie comforts me a lot. How have you been?

:love: have missed seeing Julie.
and seeing you bunnytoes! Sending you lots of hugs.
glad to hear julies still doing well :) xxx

Back