• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new favourite thing!

countrybumkin

Warren Scout
So since Poppy has been spayed she has become quiet the friendly little cheeky bum! her new things to do when I spend time with her on a night is flop and then snuggle right into my leg and go to sleep. I stroke her head when she does this and if I stop she sticks her nose in the air until I start again! Tonight she laid there for half an hour, then bounced up, went for a wee, binkyed around and then came back to flop and snuggle up to my leg for another half an hour!

I hope she stays this cute when she gets a friend (I pick him up on Saturday eeeek :) )

So since Poppy has been spayed she has become quiet the friendly little cheeky bum! her new things to do when I spend time with her on a night is flop and then snuggle right into my leg and go to sleep. I stroke her head when she does this and if I stop she sticks her nose in the air until I start again! Tonight she laid there for half an hour, then bounced up, went for a wee, binkyed around and then came back to flop and snuggle up to my leg for another half an hour!

I hope she stays this cute when she gets a friend (I pick him up on Saturday eeeek :) )

That sounds so cute!! :love:

Back