• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I've just won in eBay :D

The bunnies will love it what a fab idea! What was it though some sort of drainage thing? How much did you win it for (im so nosy :D )

have a lot of holes! one ru-er had two of her buns run into a pipe together and get stuck. they had died by the time she got to them.

have a lot of holes! one ru-er had two of her buns run into a pipe together and get stuck. they had died by the time she got to them.

:shock: how terrible for her.

This looks like the top of a chimney to stop with wind blowing the smoke back down again and looks like it has plenty of holes.

Yeah it's a chimney, it has lots of holes, 7 openings I think, not sure on the size of the hole in the top middle, but if it's on the small side I'm going to block it off so no bunny gets stuck, but been told the other openings are approx 7" diameter. Looking at it I'd say that one must be about 5" so still ok. I got it for £14.99 :D Got to drive 20odd miles to collect but worth it! I was looking at some plain bits of chimney pipe the other day and they wanted £10 each for them!

Back