• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Inca - Went to the Bridge 1 year ago today...

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I miss you and love you Inca. You came to me after being taken in by the RSPCA and ending up at Bunnyhops. I had just not long lost my Kermit, but when I seen your story on here I knew I had to look after you.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...emicals-(Pics-added)&highlight=chemicals+back

It took you a while to get here cos you kept biting open your spay wound, and Kay asked me if I was sure if I wanted you as you had a urine infection which was pretty bad. I just knew that you had to come to me though.

You were bonded with Herbie from BARC and then you travelled up to your new home. You were always a brave wee girl, a true fighter who overcame so much in her life.

You always loved a fuss and loved sitting on my knee when I was on the computer (Herbie does this now!)

I love and miss you Inca. xx

(((((((((((((((Precious Inca))))))))))))))))
Thinking of you and your special bun on this day, Kermit. xxxxxx

Thinking of you and remebering Inca specially today. xx

I thought of Inca last night, must have realised it was about this time of year she passed to the Bridge.

I've just read through her story.
What a beautiful girl, strong in spirit and lucky to have found you.

Sending hugs to you Kermit as you remember your dear one, Inca.xxx

Back