• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Been Blessed..............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
........ to have encountered two 'extra special' Rabbits in my lifetime. Jack was the first and today is the 8th Anniversary of his passing. As I dont 'speak' about him much now it may seem that I have either forgotten him or that he has somehow become less 'extra special'. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I think of him every day with as much love as ever and of course with gratitude for all that he taught me xx

I'm sure no-one would believe for a second that you would ever forget Jack, he was obviously a very special boy and I hope you can remember him today with a little smile on your face.

Hope you're having fun at the bridge Jack.

Lots of love to you Jane xxx

Just because we don't speak of someone or a pet certainly doesn't mean we don't think of them and treasure their memory.

Jack was, indeed, very handsome.

Just because we don't speak of someone or a pet certainly doesn't mean we don't think of them and treasure their memory.

Jack was, indeed, very handsome.

Absolutely this :thumb:

You were both blessed to have each other :love: he was a lovely lad :love: xx

It is the 1st anniversary of my special girl Inca's passing today. A sad day for us both....but also a happy day cos we shared our lives with amazing bunnies x

He was a gorgeous rabbit :love:
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today, Jane. ((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))))))) xxxxxxxx

All our bunnies hold a special place in our hearts. Even the grumpy and cantakerous ones :lol:. Jack was clearly special to you Jane and that love never ends.

I truly believe that the furries who share our lives are sent to us for a reason :love:

Thinking of you Jane xxx

Back