• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ordered my shed!

yamazumi

Warren Scout
Getting delivered Monday but not sure when it'll be going up. Haven't gotten the aviary sorted yet as still not settled on a size. I'm super excited! It's obviously going to be a few more weeks til the bunnies can come live here anyway since they're currently indoors, gives me plenty of time to set it up properly and get everything sorted.

The shed door is going to open into the aviary, however, despite this I'd still like to have a small door for them to use so that the shed door doesn't have to be open all the time.

I'm also struggling on roofing for the run/aviary. I'd like some of it to be sheltered, so was going to go with some sort of plastic roofing over at least half of it and maybe cover part of the sides but I don't want to cover too much.

What materials have people used? I was looking at plastic roofing sheets and they're really quite expensive. Thought about corrugated plastic for the sides as it's going over mesh anyway, but the roof would probably have to be stronger.

Last edited:
Back