• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted :)

Don't know where in cheshire you are but rspca Macclesfield are always looking for new forever home for bunnies:thumb:

:wave: If you wanted to drop me a message or email (smallanimals@rspca-macclesfield.org.uk) with your telephone number I am happy to give you a call for a chat about what you are looking for, and whether we have anyone suitable - we always have between 30 and 40 rabbits so I guess we will have! :D

:wave: If you wanted to drop me a message or email (smallanimals@rspca-macclesfield.org.uk) with your telephone number I am happy to give you a call for a chat about what you are looking for, and whether we have anyone suitable - we always have between 30 and 40 rabbits so I guess we will have! :D

Fab thank you I will do tomorrow if that is ok. Do your buns live in one place or are they in foster :). Looking for small friendly and like humans :)

Both. We rent boarding space but we also use fosterers - don't worry though we won't have you trekking around, you would be matched to those suitable :D

We don't mind trekking it's quite exciting :). Are all your buns on your actual website? :)

Mmmm. No, Not quite up to date! We are in the process of having a new one built so that's not the best place to look at the moment! I've also taken in some new buns that we are just in the process of getting to know them & getting them ready to put up for adoption (Spaying etc)

I can personally recommend RSPCA Macclesfield :wave: I got my Dandy and Beano from there :love: they are very good at making sure that the bunnies are right for you,and you are right for them, which is commendable when they have so many bunnies needing homes :thumb:

I can personally recommend RSPCA Macclesfield :wave: I got my Dandy and Beano from there :love: they are very good at making sure that the bunnies are right for you,and you are right for them, which is commendable when they have so many bunnies needing homes :thumb:

:love:

Ah Bless You. That's nice to hear, Thank You. There was never going to be anyone who could love those gorgeous boys like you do :love:

:thumb: Me too. Very helpful and make sure that you have the right set up for the buns you may want.

We travelled an hour to get our boy from them and was worth the trip :love:

This sounds all good to me. We are looking for little friendly buns. We have a great large home awaiting complete with fluffy beds :) we have a home for them where a human can sit in and chat :) with them inside their house thank you all you are being so helpful

Last edited:
Back