• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rampant naughtiness in the Kingdom of Spenser

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser was feet-circling and honking for his pellets an hour before they were due this morning. I have since had to remove his furry majesty from the waste paper bin in the tv room, and also 'encourage' him out from under the sideboard using an umbrella! He has ruffled a towel in his crate and done a big wee on the newspaper.

I look forward to his afternoon doze!

I forgot to mention that he has also nibbled the cover of my new Bible. :evil: I only left it on the bed briefly to fetch another cup of tea. :roll:

Spenser: :lol::lol::lol: I'm not ready for my nap yet... ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Didn't know his Lordship is a honker. He has certainly been up to mischief.

Mr B wants Spencer to know he is very proud of his carpet work today, he successfully pulled up two handfuls of carpet weave. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Didn't know his Lordship is a honker. He has certainly been up to mischief.

Mr B wants Spencer to know he is very proud of his carpet work today, he successfully pulled up two handfuls of carpet weave. :roll:

Spenser: Well done Mr B. :thumb: * honk honk!*

Back