• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am Not Sure, But I Think Bobbie May be Moulting................

I have been sneezing constantly for half an hour !!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachooooooooooooooooo !!!

I hope you've got a lint roller handy :lol: I took my dogs to the vets for their boosters today, and came out looking like I'd been wrestling with them :lol: I was covered in hair, and so was the vet :oops::lol:

:lol: :lol:
Ive gone out to binkys cage this morning to find her moulting, but shes decided to insulate her cage with it :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Goodness Bobbie :shock: You must feel so much better without all that loose fur.

Is it irritating to bunnies when they are moulting?

I had a good go at Gabriel and Spring yesterday with the zoom groom. Outside in a breeze there was fur flying everywhere. I noticed this morning that a pair of goldfinches were collecting some that had gathered in a bush.

Sonic's not started properly yet... although he is an outside bun and it's still quite cold every so often. I'm hoping I'll have gone back to uni when he starts moulting again so dad can deal with all the fluff! :lol:

Hahahah such a cute bunny :)

I have done Chrissy's toilet too, nail trimming, bum cleaning and moulting help.....she was a very disapproving bun!:lol:

bobbie does not look impressed but bet feels so much better for it, jane what brush do you use, that's a lot of hair :shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Bobbie... :lol: I think your hoomin maybe right and you're indeed maulting...

:shock:

:lol::lol:

You've still got plenty left though. ;)

There's something particularly appealing about a big bunch of all white bunny fluff. :D I have the oddest urge to run and jump into it like a pile of raked up fall leaves. :lol:

She is such a beauty! :love: xxxx

thanks to bobbie being groomed by jane, I decided after 2 days of not doing my buns to see if anymore comes off, and mabel is still moulting loads :shock: but got rid of her skirt and hairy neck to her disgust :lol:, also did sox

Wow, that's a lot of fur. Are you going to leave it outside for the birds to use for their nests? I think I read somewhere that they like bunny fur and thought what a good idea it was. Faye and Frangipan moult loads and I am going to leave their fur for the birds, although have to put it somewhere the cats can't kill the birds.

Back