• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your Rabbit's Favourite Toy?!

Freakinfreak

Alpha Buck
Neo is partial to a cardboard box with a tiny hole made in it by me.
He spends 20-30 mins making this hole big enough to get into and then another hour or so creating his own holes once he can get inside.

He also loves when I fold up both ends of the kitchen roll tubes with some Carrotys inside so he can hear it rattle. He holds it in his mouth and bounds around the front room, when this doesn't work he starts to throw it around... When this doesn't work he holds onto it with his mouth and digs at it with his front paws and when this doesn't work he throws a strop and hits my legs with it. He's had such a strop that he once threw it at me, stamped his foot as if to say "come on then, slave, open it" and pulled my sock off, stole it, sat on it and refused to give it back :lol:

Sorry no pics, no laptop at the moment!

What do your rabbits love to play with?

Mine love the giant willow balls, they also like any kind of tunnel and love sitting on there wooden house. They like wicker balls too. & loo rolls stuffed with grass.

Back