• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies are confusing

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Millie and Maddie are so confusing. Maddie follows me around and will let me stroke her but ducks down then leaves and comes back again. Millie sits and watches me and has learnt "come here then" but she then doesn't know what to do when she comes up to me and runs away if I touch her. She sometimes nudges me as well and it doesn't seem like a go away nudge but a do something nudge but she doesn't like to be touched! Strange animals :lol:

Sounds like they just want attention or a 'what are you doing?' Sort of nudge :D

I get my ankles nudged if I'm not paying Betty and Walt enough attention. Walter loves to have his nose rubbed now but it took months to get this far! We have no chance with Betty who will only have a fuss if she has no other choice (medication time).

I also get nudged if it's dinner or breakfast time or I have something they think should be theres! :lol:

Betty will nudge my ankles when I'm in her way too or if I'm getting dressed! All bunnies I have ever had seem fascinated by clothes!

Back