• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who likes my new rabbit picture?

Thank you! I saw a print like it that was 30 pounds so I decided to draw my own version. I'm quite proud of the result

Thank you! I saw a print like it that was 30 pounds so I decided to draw my own version. I'm quite proud of the result

Wow, I assumed you had bought it, you are very talented :thumb: I can't draw at all :oops::lol:

Thats just brilliant. How much would you sell one for? (Assuming that you would be up for doing more of them).

I don't know, maybe I could do a few for pledge a pound? I don't think I would like to sell them as what if someone didn't like it when they got it?

I don't know, maybe I could do a few for pledge a pound? I don't think I would like to sell them as what if someone didn't like it when they got it?

That is a lovely thought re PaP :)

From the look of the one you have done I don't think you would have to worry about people being disappointed!

Back