• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harley Bunny

Schez

Mama Doe
On Sunday 9th of March, we traveled up to see binky helper and collect gorgeous Harley.

He's settling in fantastically. I still can't get over that when I look out of the window that he's there... :shock::lol::love:

Here's some snaps from today:

And tonight, I was witness to his first binky :love::love::love: (first I've seen ;))

I'm taking it slowly, which is hard considering how much this little chap makes me squeeeeeee! :lol:

So, I spend a lot of time sitting next to or in the run and waiting for him to investigate me. He came close enough to sniff my shoes today and it was hard not to reach out and stroke him, but I'm playing the long game... :lol: I talk to him lots and he seems to be listening. He was at the top, in his hutch and I asked him to come down, it was fluke of course, but he did, came down his ramp and right up to the run mesh. :lol:;)

He's a dear little chap. Really hope he's happy and will trust in me more as time goes on.

Aww :love: he is such a gorgeous bunny :love: are hoping to bond him to anybun eventually, or will you*whispers so hubby's don't hear :lol:*
adopt another bun to bond with him:lol:

Aww :love: he is such a gorgeous bunny :love: are hoping to bond him to anybun eventually, or will you*whispers so hubby's don't hear :lol:*
adopt another bun to bond with him:lol:

I want to know this too!!!

:shock::shock::shock:

I think... If hubby even thought I was thinking about bunny no.10 he would file for divorce... :shock: :lol::lol::lol: ;)

I'm hoping to bond Harley with Phoebe bunny in the warmer months, once she has fully recovered from spay/hormones stop raging and once Harley boy is more settled. :love: But as we RUers know, bunnies tend to tell us who they want to pair with, so it's really a case of watch this space. ;) I have options a, b and c... You just never know, but I'm prepared (as a bunny owner can be) to work with whatever outcome. :thumb:

Just whilst I'm thinking... I'm quite nervous of bonding Phoebe... I've got a gnawing in the pit of the stomach that she won't want to bond with any bun... :? I can't put my finger on it... Just airing a worry. When I do approach bonding it will be with a positive attitude, but I'm having niggles you know? Maybe she'll surprise me and she will prefer bunny company to mine... :lol:;)

Wow:shock: you got another bunny?

I didn't know you were getting another one :love:

He's gorgeous :love:

It was on the absolute crossing of heart (surprised he didn't make me sign a contract... :lol:) that Harley was absolutely, definitely no question about it last bunny to join our family.

It wasn't intentional... Honest. :oops:

Thing was, I read his post in RIN, and pictures hadn't even be posted at that point. But I... I don't know. Fell in love and went about finding out if funds could cover a new set up. :oops: it truly felt like he was my bunny. :oops:

Hubby, well I thought he was going to go through all the negatives... No, that's not fair... Not negatives... What's the word...? He's the "grounding" one whilst I act on heart. (Dangerous at times) but hubby just said, if we can find funds, we will go and meet him... :shock::love: I think what it was is that he knew I was smitten when I first read about Harley.

So talking with binky helper and going to meet him, he was just coming home with us. On our first meeting I held him and he looked so content, it was just meant to be. My harlequin Harley boy. :love:

Aw he was on the rescue page right? Glad he's found a home. Love the name Harley and harlequin bunnies :love:

Yep, that's the boy. ;) Harley was the name he was give and Harley it stays. Just suits him down to his floofy tail. :D:thumb:

Back