• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coltsfoots Selfie (no make up!!!) (WARNING - Coltsfoots appearance can be upsetting)

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Please look past lack of fur, the strange chin flap from the old abcesses, and the red skin (its not actually that red - he had just has a bath and also the lighting made it red) - Look at the twinkle in his eyes and the mischievous ears!!! he has such character and such determination!!!

His last dental was rough - he lost three teeth and had others filed down yet again - and it took him a while to bounce back as he had a nasty reaction to the marbocyl - and had to change to baytril again.

But he is back on form now!!!

IMG_0013-1.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

In this one he decided to chew his rear foot!

IMG_0021.jpg

The last pic looks like he's giving you the finger :D there is no doubting the mischief in that one's eyes. He's gorgeous :wave:

Aww what a little darling. There is a definite sparkle in his eyes xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Great to see him looking so alert. He is lovely :love:

Are you still selling that awesome hay?

Oh my goodness - not often I fall straight 'in love' with buns at first sight of photo - but I think I just have - he is such a lovely boy :love: I do love buns who have the 'bunny imp' in them - and he looks as though he has.

Oh my goodness - not often I fall straight 'in love' with buns at first sight of photo - but I think I just have - he is such a lovely boy :love: I do love buns who have the 'bunny imp' in them - and he looks as though he has.

Ditto to that :love:

Back