• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pellet question?

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Just making sure as I haven't been a bunny mummy for a while that 2 table spoons for the buns a day is OK? They have access to hay and grass all day and love there hay :love: I'm currently changing them over to science selective as they came with mixed bunny food so at the moment I'm doing half nd half to change gradually :) please feel free to correct me! I may need updating :oops:

That sounds fine, just keep an eye on their weight. If the lose some you may need to increase it slightly. It depends on how active the bunny is etc.

My small bunny has 1 egg cup ish per day, occasionally 1.5 egg cups if he's had a really active few days :)

Spenser probably has around that, perhaps a bit more as I don't use a tablespoon to measure. It's good that your new buns are good hay eaters. :thumb:

Mine get an eggcupful each a day (they are adult rabbits).
Young rabbits should have more than that, of course.

Back