• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The shed tonight...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I've had a change around in the shed today to try and sort out their litter problems (ie. weeing everywhere they shouldn't!) I've done the pics as a 'before and after' of each area. Befores on the left, afters on the right!

I've removed the cupboard that was getting peed in and put the table there with a litter tray underneath

This is where I've taken the table from and just got litter tray there now so it's much more spacious

I've also taken the door off the trofast, it was a pain to sweep out, and they didn't seem to use it as a hide but more as... Yes a toilet! I thought they'd stopped but there was wee in it again today :roll: I've just put a mat in again but not pinned it down so it'll prob be destroyed by morning!

The platform - I've taken out the table that they never used and put the bed box there, looks good there, just hope they don't pee in there as they had (of course!) peed on the mat under it when it was on the floor. There's a new mat under it now...

Looks great :thumb: hope they approve of the new ensuite toilets positioning :lol:

I did think about putting a litter tray at the top but I really want that area to stay as clean as possible as I feed them up there.

I'm sure they will the little bleepers!! :roll:

You should open a thread with a poll to vote if they will or won't use it, or guess how many poos they'll leave in it :lol:

we put a children's chair in our shed and there's always a few poos on it :lol: I think it's there way of saying this is our chair not yours :lol: I have to clean it before I can sit on it :lol:

You should open a thread with a poll to vote if they will or won't use it, or guess how many poos they'll leave in it :lol:

we put a children's chair in our shed and there's always a few poos on it :lol: I think it's there way of saying this is our chair not yours :lol: I have to clean it before I can sit on it :lol:

I don't mind the poos coz they're easily swept up, it's the weeing that annoys me!

I just love your setup! I'm so jealous!

Will you be attaching a run or aviary on?

Thanks, yes I'm using their 2 runs together stood up to make it a walk in if that makes sense! Needed to sell my hutches so I can make space for the run so hopefully it'll be sorted in the next few weeks :D

Well they have weed on the new mat up on the platform :roll: What do people do with wee on carpet/mats? I've just been spraying them with vinegar/water solution and trying to wipe up as much as I can with kitchen roll. Is this ok?

looks lovely, I cleared our shed out today though not a bunny shed, but the amount of stuff being stored was ridiculous and not used so in the bin it went, room to dance in there now :lol:

Back