• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scottish Bunny People

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Or anyone who would like to support Scottish Bunnies :D

Natalie Constance, the founder and backbone of Buddies Bunny Rescue in Edinburgh is doing sponsored jump out of an aeroplane :shock: It is a very worthy cause for the sanctuary bunnies who cannot be rehomed but do need an awful lot of hay and veterinary attention. We have sent a donation from our Contessa bunny a former Buddies bunny but I hope to donate again soon.

Also the Rabbits Require Rights (Scotland) cause which works hard to improve welfare standards for rabbits in pet shops, farms and zoos, is raising awareness about the plight of Easter bunnies in pet shops. They are selling some very eye catching car door magnets to help spread the word. I have put an order in already :D There are only 10 magnets so hurry up! There are other merchandise items too.

:wave:.. Glad you reminded me of this... i'm not on FB but Smudge is a Buddies Bunny so of course we'll donate..

Nats is amazing girl,, Good on her!!

fee xxx

Wow!
thatll take some balls to do that!
i shall remember to donate next payday.

if i wouldn't fall apart id do something similar to help fbrc raise money.
as it is i think ill just have to grow my hair then get it shaved off :)
haha

You'd have to pay me to stay inside the plane.... no chance would I be doing that but yep, i do have to admire her madness,.... And bravery,,,!!

Oh, glad I found out about this, will be sure to do something to help.

As an aside, who has their house bunnies out in runs yet? Still too cold up here right now.

Thanks ladies for showing an interest. Nats is brilliant, so devoted and rushed off her feet. She lives for those bunnies :love: I would not have the guts to jump out of a plane, I am pretty scared of flying as it is so hats off to Nats!

One of my housebuns keeps nudging the backdoor open to sneak out to play. She has snuffles but amazingly it has not flared up. I think because its been dry albeit cold but I would personally wait a bit longer before letting them out proper :wave:

I've got three buddies bunnies and would like to donate, but I've just tried and the link isn't working. Well, it is, I think it's to do with the just giving page. I'll try again tomorrow.

Back