• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a sad loner bunny :-(

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
And that makes me sad.

Star is nearly seven and was separated from his brothers at twelve weeks after starting to fight. I've tried bonding him with anyone and everyone and all different methods- just tried everything I can think if and the result is always the same; he tries to eat them in a rather aggressive manner. And it's unrelenting.

Mostly he is so happy by himself having attention from me and living next to other bunnies.

Today he's not well and is feeling sad and has snuggled up, as close as he can possibly get, to Autumn. He keeps putting his nose down for grooms and its so sad that he finds himself alone :-( I feel sorry for him but I have no other ideas for what I can do to give him a friend and certainly can't do anything about today.

Once he's back to himself he'll be ok it's just sad that he feels sad because he's ill. :-(

Awwwwww lots of recovering vibes to Star. Does he like to cuddle up to a teddy bear or similar? It must be so touching to watch him asking Autumn for grooms.

Bless him x

Poor little chap :cry: Lady Lydia is just the same, despite numerous attempts to bond her with various Rabbits she just goes for the jugular within 30 seconds :cry: After losing Sir Victor she simply refuses to accept any other Rabbit :cry:

I hope Star will feel better soon and that he will be back to being fine about being a Bachelor Buck xx

You can only do what he will let you.
hope he feels better soon, i also feel sad that i have 2 single buns that for the life of me ive not managed to bond yet :(

:( poor little man. Give him a snuggle from me, if he likes snuggles. I hope he is back to his normal self soon x

Thanks guys. He's doing a little better now. Sad to see an ill bunny and even sadder to see a bunny who is desperate for comfort from other bunnies he isn't allowed near.

Back