• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is going to sound silly but...

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Do you chop up vegetables etc for your rabbit? I got a bit paranoid about them choking so I've been chopping stuff up but I feel like I'm depriving them of chomping on things properly! :oops:

I know it's best to chop up celery because of the stringy bits but what about everything else?

nope, they are bunnys not babies;):lol: only thing I do is cut in in half so theres 2 of everything x

The only thing i chop up is celery as i read how rabbits can choke on the stringy bits. Everything else is untouched, yet again I only feed herbs and carrot tops in addition to the celery.

No I don't chop anything. I know people will be down on me like a ton of bricks but theres nothing more amusing than watching my 3 have a game of apple football when I give them a full apple.

Back