• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seriously?!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe

This is their food plate that is on the upper level, well I went to put their breakfast down to find... Oh yes ANOTHER TOILET!!! :evil: I hope they settle down soon :(

Oooh dear! Marking their territory perhaps?

No idea :( Maybe, I will do without a dinner plate for now I think! I'm having a bit of a change about in the shed today to try and stop them going in 'non designated' areas :lol: There's looooooads of poos everywhere too this morning. It's the first night I didn't put the monitor on last night so not sure what they got upto but maybe there was a bit of territorial behaviour going on!! No sign of any scuffles though.

My two new wabbits, Autumn and Sunshine, do a massive mountain of really big poos outside the door into Mottle and Peaches' run every day!!!

My two new wabbits, Autumn and Sunshine, do a massive mountain of really big poos outside the door into Mottle and Peaches' run every day!!!

I didn't really consider 'marking territory' in this way when I set out to bond a quad :oops: I just had a hunkydory image in my head of how much EASIER it would be :roll: I feel like I'm constantly cleaning up after them! It's hard to be annoyed tho when I walk into the shed and see the 4 of them all squirming around trying to see what I've brought them :lol: :love:

Back