• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Susie bun and his lordship Spenser...

Schez

Mama Doe
It would appear Spenser has a little fan...

Hope the video works... Ignore my voice :oops::lol:

Last edited:
:D

How lovely. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both boys love taking a look at RU with mummy... :lol:

For some reason, little z was very much taken with Spenser, I didn't quite catch all of it unfortunately... But he kept asking me to find more and more pics. It finally twigged to capture some of it for Susie bun and Spenser as evidence of his mini fan... :lol:;)

Both boys love taking a look at RU with mummy... :lol:

For some reason, little z was very much taken with Spenser, I didn't quite catch all of it unfortunately... But he kept asking me to find more and more pics. It finally twigged to capture some of it for Susie bun and Spenser as evidence of his mini fan... :lol:;)

It's so lovely. I really do think children benefit enormously from a love and knowledge of animals (and the natural world) from an early age. I know I did.

I assume he's a Reggie fan too?

:)

All huuuuuuge Reggie fans over here... :lol::lol::lol:

Little z has always been smitten...

(Pic taken when Reggie had a dog crate base - just to assure you, never shut in it.)

Today, Reggie was following little z around. :love::lol:

Both boys love Reggie, O is insistent that if he picks dandelion leaves for one, all bunnies must have some. :lol:;) x

Awwwwwww!! That's lovely and quite right. One must share dandelion leaves!!! :)

BTW: Hector has a dog crate base too and no, it is never closed....except when a wren flew into the house and he was terrified and I had to open the back door to let it out whilst keeping him calm.... Wuss. :lol:

Awwwwwww!! That's lovely and quite right. One must share dandelion leaves!!! :)

BTW: Hector has a dog crate base too and no, it is never closed....except when a wren flew into the house and he was terrified and I had to open the back door to let it out whilst keeping him calm.... Wuss. :lol:

:shock: that's so random.... :lol: poor Hector... :lol::love::love:;)

Collecting and distributing dandelions is a lengthy task... First each leaf is brought to mummy... "Is this a dandelion leaf?" Then he delivers to four outside setups (soon to be reduced once I've reached marked savings for shed/aviary set up ;)) then to Phoebe and Reggie housed separately indoors and then he goes upstairs to Harry (recovering from myxi :( )... Keeps O entertained for aaaaages and the bunnies love him for it... :lol:

Awww ... how lovely! :love: Spenser will be so pleased. :D I can't see the video properly, but get the idea. :love:

I'm not sure Spenser would make the best of role models. The last time I went into his room he had taken to playing frisbee with a bowl of hay. :roll::lol:

Back