• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of bump at 23 weeks

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
From the side, buuuuuuuuump:
20140322_170113_zps1472398a.jpg

And then from the front it magically disappears!!:
20140322_170229-Copy_zps14deaac5.jpg

I can't get comfortable, like, ever!! Why does everyone delight in telling me "It will only get worse!" Gee, thanks, I'd not thought of that, that makes me feel so much better! And I am so tired, I am continuing to have problems with low blood pressure, so I've been signed off work, I'm getting really bored of 'resting'. /RANTOVER but when I feel him wriggle it's still magical :love:

Last edited:
What a lovely bump!

Have you tried a pillow under your bump and between your legs?

Thank you :oops: I feel like I just look fat!

Thank you for the suggestion, I have a very special (and expensive) dreamgenii pregnancy pillow which works for an hour or two but then my hips start to hurt. Equally, being propped up on 5 pillows with 2 under my knees works for an hour or so but then my bum starts to hurt.

Aw lovely :love:, youre making me broody again :lol:

So you are expecting a summer baby? I've had two and the end is very hard and hot!! Hoping we have a coolish summer for you...Everyone keeps saying they want sun until your pregnant and then cooler the better.
On the plus side at least it's nice when baby arrives and you can dress them in nice light summery clothes :D

Suits you :)

I still loved the heat when I was pregnant. Went to midwife and she was like bet you're glad it's cooler now aren't you I said noooo I want it hot again!

Aw, you big sillies :oops: I don't feel lovely, I keep waiting for this pregnancy bloom that people talk about. My hair is getting thicker, so that's something I guess. The spots are a big problem though, and have been throughout, all over my face, my chest and my back. I thought once I got used to the hormones they would clear but they haven't.

I love love love my bump. I could just stare at it all day, I love watching him wriggle about :love:

Yes, summer baby, due July 16th. I'm a bit worried about the impending heat. I'm not a big one for heat anyway, I love it as long as I don't have to do anything, and given that even walking up stairs is a stretch at the moment, I'm not hopeful. I'm pretty sweaty anyway as well :oops: I've planned it pretty badly from a work point of view as well, as a teacher I would've got the summer off anyway, so the ideal is to be due late September. I'll literally go on maternity about 4 weeks before the summer holidays. Ah well, at least my friends will all have time off to come and see me!

Back