• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neo's Story... So Far!!! (Large Pictures)

Freakinfreak

Alpha Buck
Once upon a time, a small lionhead cross was abandoned at P@H by a woman who had only just bought him.
He came to P@H with no name, and was called William Powers by the staff.

A lady wandered into this shop, just to have a look and came across him sat in his cage.
He came up to the glass and cocked his head. The lady fell in love instantly, and phoned her boyfriend to beg for him. She was told yes!

William came home with her that day, and settled into his temporary hutch in the living room.

He had a look at the fake carrot...

But was not very impressed, so he settled down for a snooze...

The lady and her boyfriend were struggling for a name, and played name association for a couple of days before he was dubbed "Neo".
At this point, the lady realised that she needed to learn quickly about anything the shop had not mentioned, thus joined the Rabbits United forum.

She realised he needed somewhere to hide, and a litter tray too!
What she did not realise, was that Neo liked to make his own holes in things... and make a lot of mess!

There was a lot of suggestion regarding letting rabbits out for some exercise, so the lady made a temporary run and the trust began to build up...

A few days later, thanks to it being the weekend, the lady and her boyfriend bought a nice big pen for Neo to run around in! (Video)

She then realised that all rabbits have accidents with pee and poop and that carpet could cause sore feet! So she went to find some vinly. Neo quite enjoyed his new tunnel too!

The couple then decided that he could do with a little bit more room, and the front room was bunny proofed for him!
He enjoys cuddles...

Using legs to climb...

Watching Top Gear...

Snuggling into blankets...

And guarding her feet,

The sofa,

And the coffee table...

Neo enjoyed using his litter tray to squish into and sleep...

But the lady started to notice dirty fur! So she bought him a storage tub with a rounded edge, which he loves!

And a new litter tray! Lots of effort to pull the perfect bit of hay out, of course...

Neo is also a keen dictator, telling his humans exactly where he wants his food...

And a budding model!

This chapter ends for another to begin, but it's good bye for now!

AWESOME. Neo is just sooooooo beautiful xxx:love:xxx

I love how he had a hutch, then a pen and then a bunny-proofed sitting room :D

Thanks so much everyone! Neo's head has just swollen up from all the compliments, I don't think he will be able to get out of the pen door now!!! :lol:

I like the transition too, but unfortunately the room isn't bunny friendly 100% of the time, however he is out of the pen which is 8x 61cm panels from about 6pm until we go to bed.

As I am off work he gets to be out during the day for a bit too, I just don't want him getting super used to being out all day every day as it might be a shock when I find a new job!

I can't wait for him to get a wifebun but nothing is very stable at the moment in terms of living and relationship arrangements and as the hormones take time to disperse, I can't begin looking at rescues at the moment as it just isn't fair on anyone!

I hope to add new photos and a bit more of the story when things change again, it would be nice to use as an online scrapbook almost!

:love: to you all!

Beautiful Neo... :love::love::love: ... Neo found you, you him and now it's into a wonderful beginning. :love:

Can't wait to see the next chapter. ;) :D

Back