• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies meet Charlie Bear!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I'm looking after the two little girls from my previous nanny job today and the youngest has Charlie Bear from school for the weekend, so we took him to meet the bunnies in the shed :lol:

Surrounded!! Skye was there but the pic with her on was blurry :(

This is them pretending Charlie's not there :lol:

So Charlie followed them and Dash went to say hello!

Surrounded!! Skye was there but the pic with her on was blurry :(

:lol::lol::lol:

'Scuse me mate, but this is our pad!

I love the ears up, nose forward stance that rabbits adopt when they investigate new things.

That pic of them all pretending Charlie Bear isnt there is classic!

I love the ears up, nose forward stance that rabbits adopt when they investigate new things.

That pic of them all pretending Charlie Bear isnt there is classic!

I know they all sniffed him then literally all went (well those 3 anyway!) under the table like that like they were just thinking, if we sit still over here he'll go away! It was so funny :lol: I was surprised how interested they all were tbh didn't think they'd bother!

Aww they will be great pics for the kids to take to school.
My little sister had the gruffalo home from school the other week and we got good pics of him at the cinema

I remember when my son had Henry the hedgehog home for his weekend, he was sick on him.. i had to return Henry all beautifully washed and tumble dried.. his spikes ended up looking like an Afro , he looked like one of the hair bear bunch,,,

Sad fact was he was sick all over the adventure diary too!!! i had to try and wash it... Eeewwwww

Back