• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At this moment my Bunny is / bunnies are....

Schez

Mama Doe

"Urgh, she's on RU again... Iz keeps her companies though..."

:lol:

What's your bunnies up to? :lol:;)

Jessica is huffing that the boys are out so she cant be lol shes throwing everything she can around her pen lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4ape8a8y.jpg

Daisy is enjoying cuddles, whilst Maizie is being an adventurous little rascal :D Love my girls so much already

Just came back from a two day break to find a big wee in the middle of their enclosure. Not a happy bunny mummy right now :(

Oh and my hubby was looking after them in case anyone thinks they were home alone xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Just came back from a two day break to find a big wee in the middle of their enclosure. Not a happy bunny mummy right now :(

Oh and my hubby was looking after them in case anyone thinks they were home alone xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Oh dear... :( maybe it was their way of saying, now don't you ever leave us again naughty mummeh, bunny slave! ;)

Did you have a nice break though? :D

Following my every move around the house and "helping" to sort out the washing :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Four of mine are back at uni, (I came home for the day to use the internet so I could get some work done, builders cut through our internet cable :evil:) but I suspect they're eating hay or sleeping :lol: Nahla is snoozing on the end of my bed :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

These are fantastic. :thumb: Reggie's all stretched out on the rug... I know he's counting down to pellet'o'clock though... :lol:;)

Mine are now starting to show their true characters and exploring every inch of the room. Daisy is trying to find ways past the barricades set up around the TV, and Maizie is trying to sneak into the bag of hay that I'm using to make toys!!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My 3 are tearing round the patio like loons. They've just been fed so are all giddy happy, soon be time to round them up for bed

Back