• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help in rebonding or swap...

Jenbeam

New Kit
Hi

Had my 2 neutered male buns for 2 years. Both of them came bonded and in the last 6 weeks they somehow fell out and constantly fight. There had been no change in the home at all and tried bonding on neutral ground but that didn't work either.

Can anyone help in rebonding or take one of my male buns in return for a female to try and bond her with one of my boys?

I'm in Liverpool.

Thanks

Jenny

It's fairly common for bunnies to have arguments at this time of year due to spring fever. It may pass and you may be able to bond them back together. My two spayed girls get spring fever and it really varies in intensity - some years there's barely anything, and one year there was a bit of a fight.

It may be worth approaching your local rescues. At times, rescues might find themselves with an influx of girls and may bite your hand off to 'swap' your boy for one of their girls. I'm not sure how much success you'll get on here as, while some rescues do come on here, it's mostly rabbit owners.

You can search rescue centres here http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp, or you can find the closest rabbits listed on rabbit rehome under 'search rabbits'

Back