• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dolly is home :-)

k1984

Mama Doe
Dolly came back from the vets yesterday after having her teeth out, very quiet and feeling very sorry for herself, poor thing.

However today, she is back to her usual self, eating (albeit slowly bless her due to having to adapt!), and looking much more happier within herself! I think having rid of those awful teeth once and for all is the best decision I've ever made for her!

I absolutely adore her bravery. She is such a fighter and I love her so, so much. Clive has been fantastic (her husbun), and become very protective of her, which made giving her daily anitbiotics interesting!! :shock: (Had to get by 'guard bunny!').

My husband is amazing too. He helped calm Dolly as I gave her her anitbiotics and has even said he will pay for the pairs new upgraded bunny housing for the summer.

I knew there was a reason I feel in love with him and married him :love::love::love::oops::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

Feeling very proud of my beautiful bunnies and very in love with my gorgeous hubby too :love:

Sorry for the gushy post. I've been a nervous wreck all week in worry in the lead up! :oops:

ETA: It was my mum that took Dolly in to the vets on the morning (as I was in work)....and my mother in law has been texting for updates on how she's doing. She is one very family-loved bunny!! :love:

Back