• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just gave my buns a good groom...

Jojo123

Mama Doe
Wish I could have had a camera at hand, I had Alfie cornered giving him a good comb and Buster comes over and helps groom him :D so I stopped to comb Buster and Alfie helps groom him too! This went on in turn for a good 10 mins they both stuck their head under the others in turn and had a good grooming without me chasing them from one end of the pen to the other! Wish this happened everytime I get the comb out :D Plus it was really cute, bunnies make me happy

Wish I could have had a camera at hand, I had Alfie cornered giving him a good comb and Buster comes over and helps groom him :D so I stopped to comb Buster and Alfie helps groom him too! This went on in turn for a good 10 mins they both stuck their head under the others in turn and had a good grooming without me chasing them from one end of the pen to the other! Wish this happened everytime I get the comb out :D Plus it was really cute, bunnies make me happy

Awww bless them! :love: I know exactly what you mean. It's the smallest things they do that is adorable! That's why we love them!:love::love::love:

Back