• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving house with buns advise please.

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you know I have recently split from my partner and will be moving into my own place ASAP. 2, if not all (fingers crossed) of my buns will be moving with me.

They're all free range buns, they just have litter trays to pee in and their beds and toys. My question is, will it be best to confine them to a smaller space when we initially move to prevent any territorial behaviour or overwhelming them? Maybe just confine them to one room to begin with?

We did exactly that, when B&G moved into my new office, we left them in the dog crate for 1/2 a day, then a pen attached to the crate, then half the room, then the whole room over the space of a week.

Sorry you are having to go through this Gemma :(

We did exactly that, when B&G moved into my new office, we left them in the dog crate for 1/2 a day, then a pen attached to the crate, then half the room, then the whole room over the space of a week.

Sorry you are having to go through this Gemma :(

Thankyou xxx

Back