• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Suggestions for a little thank you gift for the vet

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if this should be in Rabbit Chat or General lol but I can put it where I like..... ;):lol::lol:

I want to get a little thank you gift for a vet who's gone out of his way to help with a bunny but not sure what to get. I don't really want to go the predictable route of chocolates or biscuits as they probably get so many of them but wondered if anybody else had any ideas?

I don't know what his interests are (apart from exotic animals lol) and preferably something easy to post as the practice is quite a distance so I'm not likely to be passing to drop it in.

What about a hand-crafted keyring with a bunny on it? I've often had photo gifts done (mainly but not exclusively featuring bunnies, lol!) and some of these would be easy to post, eg. coasters.

I'd put a chocolate bunny lollipop in as well if it was me, maybe even a posh one from Thorntons or M&S.

when i did work experience at a vets in the US it was common for clients to send in fruit bouquets as a thanks, all the staff loved it because they could share it and it was delicious! and more original than flowers or chocolates.

this is a website to some cute ones :love:

http://ediblebouquets.co.uk/

I haven't got any unique suggestions but I'm keeping an eye on this thread! Fruit baskets do sound pretty good...

what about a bunny mug and. Huge box of biscuits to share out.. cant go far wrong with biccies!!,

yum Yum

Thanks for the ideas. :love: I'll have a ponder but the fruit bouquets sound good and the biscuit tin is so cute. I could probably put in some bunny themed choccies too, if I don't eat them first. ;)

Our vets would be really upset if they got fruit instead of chocolate or doughnuts!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Looks good. :thumb: A nice gift bag would probably do as well as the vase, and you culd carefully pack it to fit small parcel dimensions.

Great minds - I was thinking some sort of bag or box instead of the vase (which would no doubt get smashed in the post :lol::lol:) or I might be able to pick up an Easter basket in the poundshop. :thumb:

Back