• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has had another visit from The Bad Bunny

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
As usual, The Bad Bunny ran away too quickly to be captured on camera:

The upturned hay bucket is on top of Spenser's water bowl. :roll:

I reckon the Bad Bunny and Lady Jane plot things together - I regularly find one of LJ's cushions floating in her water bowl :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I was cleaning Mr B's dog crate, put the bottom tray back in and something went in there and peed all over it. :roll: Must have been another bad bunny.;)

The bad bunny must be like God and can go any and everywhere. It has been to our rabbit shed and made SUCH a mess with fur and poo and its always getting grass/hay/poo in the water bowls.

I just couldnt believe that the pot was over the water bowl!!! Classic.

The bad bunny must be like God and can go any and everywhere. It has been to our rabbit shed and made SUCH a mess with fur and poo and its always getting grass/hay/poo in the water bowls.

I just couldnt believe that the pot was over the water bowl!!! Classic.

It is fairly regular occurence. :roll:and The Bad Bunny seem to feel I need the extra stimulation of changing the water bowl more often than is strictly necessary.

:lol: I think that Spenser's bad bunny then traveled here to throw Julie's hay clear across the room everywhere.

Back