• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Young Poppy! *pic heavy*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She was 3/4 years old in these photos. She will be 7 in May :)

Poppy had free range of the garden most days, she loved it :love:

She was so chubby :oops: She looks much younger now than she did then! And much slimmer! She was also not spayed then, this was before she got really poorly :( We took her to the vets and they said she had an eye infection, so we treated her for that. Now I know it was her teeth :cry: Never went back to that vet practice, they scruffed her when we took her for her first vaccinations too.

Love this!

In her 7ft double hutch, loved that thing! *woodshavings added to her problems :(* Didn't use shavings after she moved into the smaller hutch, it meant she could have the run attached too.

She loved being inside on nice days, I may have been a rubbish person for the first few years but I only brought her in on warm days! She would charge all over the house, she loved the stairs :lol:

Last edited:
I remember taking this photo, it was with my first digital camera (5mp!) and I had accidentally put it on a 10 second delay. I thought it would make a great photo but I'd already pressed the button before I realised. I told Poppy to stay still for 10 seconds and she did :lol: She moved as soon as I took the photo though, I was so pleased with that picture! We would roll the rug up and put an old duvet sheet down with 4 cushions in the corners that she used as litter trays! They were sofa cushions but my mom let Poppy have them :p

And baby Poppy again :love:

You may not have been the informed master bunny owner you are today but it looks like she had a great time regardless - all the free range pics are lovely to see :love:

Lovely photos! :love: She looks as if she had a great time outside. Even if there were aspects of her care you regret, she looks a loved and happy bunny in every single one of those photos. Was she your first rabbit?

Lovely photos! :love: She looks as if she had a great time outside. Even if there were aspects of her care you regret, she looks a loved and happy bunny in every single one of those photos. Was she your first rabbit?

Yeah I was 15 when my dad brought her home :love: A woman at work, her rabbits had an accidental litter and she was the only girl, she is also the only one left now :( She was my first pet :love: I joined the forum when she was about 4 and 2-3 years later I have 6 rabbits.. :lol:

I have found soooo many pictures on my old photobucket! I couldn't remember the password, so many Poppy pictures :love: and baby Donny and Lola :love:

I would love to see what Leo, Kerbie and Charley looked like as babies:love:

I also like the under the umbrella picture and the one where she is flopped by the skirting board xxx

Back