• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All of this bouncing

Around like a nellyphant makes me a hungry hungry hippo

7e5upatu.jpg

And sleepy

zuju5ume.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Her new mummy is coming to see her tonight I was only fostering her im dead upset that i wasnt quick enough in making a descision. But she will have a big squishy frenchie husbun amd full free range which she doesnt have here so Its not all bad I guess

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Oh Twinsen... :( I didn't realize she was a foster...how did I miss that? (Could just be my crummy memory...forehead slap) I'm so sorry she'll be moving on, I can imagine it must be heartwrenching. (((((((Hugs)))))))
Awww...I love seeing pics of her, will her mum join RU?

Her new mummy is lovely and has a french lop called merlin who is just as smooshy. :love::love: hope him and jessica get one coz they would make one heck of a smooshy cute couple hehe

Awww, has Jessica gone then? :( Must be kinda quiet now, huh? (((((((((Hugs))))))) You are brave. I don't think I could've let her go.
I hope she and Merlin have many happy hops together. :love:

Back