• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My only baby photo of Poppy..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I had no idea I had uploaded it to her facebook page! Which she hasn't been on in over 4 years :roll: :lol:

I nearly cried when I found it :oops: :love: My baby girl :love:

She will be 7 years old in May (approximately May anyway!)

I found lots of other pictures from when she lived outside, so up to age 3/4. I'll post those later, she looks younger now than she did then! I can't stop looking at her baby picture thinking I wish I had done everything differently :( then she wouldn't have the problems she does :(

Aww bless her! :love: I don't have any baby photos of Spenser. He was 7 months old and fully grown when he came to me. He didn't have his mane then though.

I had no idea I had uploaded it to her facebook page! Which she hasn't been on in over 4 years :roll: :lol:

I nearly cried when I found it :oops: :love: My baby girl :love:

She will be 7 years old in May (approximately May anyway!)

I found lots of other pictures from when she lived outside, so up to age 3/4. I'll post those later, she looks younger now than she did then! I can't stop looking at her baby picture thinking I wish I had done everything differently :( then she wouldn't have the problems she does :(

Aww :love: I'm sure there are many of us who wished we had done things differently for our rabbits, you can only work with the knowledge you have at that time though :thumb:

Aww :love: I'm sure there are many of us who wished we had done things differently for our rabbits, you can only work with the knowledge you have at that time though :thumb:

Absolutely.

I sold some of my childhood rabbits and still cant help but feel so terrible about it...

She really is a very pretty rabbit. I love tricolours (Mottle agrees that tricolours rock).

Awh so cute :love: I did a similar thing the other week, I found a baby Harvey picture on my Facebook (well, when I say baby he was 6 months! But he looks a lot more baby like than now!) I was really happy too :D

Aww, what a sweetie! :love:
I found a picture of Biff and Bram as babes on camp nibbles website, they were born in rescue..

Bramble is the one on the far left and Biff the last right. :D
biffyandbrambleasbabies_zps1386e21f.jpg

Awwwwww:love::love: I have some cute ones of Donny and the odd one of Lola.. :lol: but the one of Poppy is extra special, I took it with my first camera phone, 1.3 megapixel camera :p

Can't believe it's been nearly 7 years :love:

Back