• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Olly found a sunspot today :o)

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I had the afternoon off work today as I had some holiday hours to use up :D so i was able to see what Olly gets up to when I'm not normally here... It was a nice sunny day so he decided to catch a few rays...

DSCF3280 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF3281 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF3283 by jlowe179, on Flickr

Then he pulled tongues at me! :lol:

DSCF3285 by jlowe179, on Flickr

Then he got all nice and warm and felt sleepy... :love:

DSCF3289 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF3291 by jlowe179, on Flickr

I love my little Olly!!! :love: :love: :love:

:love::love::love:

Hello beautiful Olly :wave:

Question: how do you lot get bunny tongue pics? They're brilliant and make me laugh every time... :lol: I'm just never quick enough... :roll:

Oh he is so precious! :love: A carbon copy of my Mimzy but for the direction of his tilt. I just loves him !! :D

You must post more pix of Ollie :love: please oh please! :D xxxx

:love::love::love:

Hello beautiful Olly :wave:

Question: how do you lot get bunny tongue pics? They're brilliant and make me laugh every time... :lol: I'm just never quick enough... :roll:

:lol: it is usually just luck!! Although if you have your camera ready when they have a drink or some greens, if you keep taking pic after pic just as they finish, you stand a good chance of seeing a little tongue :D

Back