• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad couple of days...

vicky_26

Warren Scout
So my little Poppy hasn't had the best couple days. Sunday I noticed that she didn't seem to be eating much. By the end of the day/next morning she seemed really quiet and withdrawn and really not herself. She's always been difficult to handle and really hates being picked up but was able to pick her up without so much of a struggle.

Went off to the vets, who said she needed a dental. Picked her up later that day, she'd had her teeth filed, back ones looked ok from what they could see.

Tuesday I couldn't get her to eat at all, had to syringe feed her and syringe her water as well. She literally just sat in her litter tray (which she don't normlly do) No improvement this morning, she really did seem so poorly, took her back to vets who confirmed she was very dehydrated so was admitted to stabilise her and then hopefully she'll have a dental under general to check the very back teeth tomorrow.

Fingers crossed they'll sort her out this time..... she can be a feisty little madam at times but love her loads!

Awww... ((((Vibes)))) for Poppy - Hope you feel better soon girlie.xx

It's horrid to see our buns ill. Hope things get sorted for her quickly. :wave:

Did she only have a concious dental the first time? They should be able to get a much better look under ga. Lots of vibes for her x

Back