• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrival in the weeble household

weeble

sadly my old lady pig stripe died at the beginning of the year and I wanted a new girlfriend for Timmy. A lady around the corner has recently started rescuing guinea pigs and had a suitable female but needed me to wait until she was sure she wasnt pregnant. After a few weeks of regular weighing we both decided she was ok and I took her home on the understanding that I ikept an eye on her weight. Well I did and it was fine and didnt change until last thursday when she lost a bit and this appeared!!

20140314_063339_zpsedb0db69.jpg

20140314_130841_zps927bd627.jpg

20140316_203216_zpsfda9a55e.jpg

Awww I love baby piggies :love: sooo cute!

Are you going to keep him/her?

Would love to but no we dont really have a big enough cage for three and dont have space for a bigger one. i haven't looked what he/ she is yet but she will be going back to the rescue once old enough. I have taken Timmy pig out for now just in case but before we did baby pig was happily sat on his back :love:

Love baby piggies. Minnie adults :lol:

I'm probably wrong but I thought the sow could kind of "store" sperm until she was safe, comfy the go ahead and get pregnant? :shock:

There is something ludicrously cute about baby guinea pigs. They're all out of proportion...;):love::love:

Back