• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know the OH is a bunny convert when...

Rab-bit

Alpha Buck
The other day OH told me he gets ridiculed at work because we have a house rabbit, but he doesn't care and it's short lived... But the other day he heard a colleague say he was an orchadist, so OH asks him for apple sticks if he has any spare, for the rabbits, and apparently the guy looked at him like he was barmy.

Today OH came home and said he got ridiculed again, because his colleague has brought him a bag full of apple sticks ... I was so happy and so were our 3 buns, they went crazy for them :thumb: well done OH - I know he loves them all deep down :love: and this proves he does listen to my crazy rabbit stories:lol:

The other day OH told me he gets ridiculed at work because we have a house rabbit, but he doesn't care and it's short lived... But the other day he heard a colleague say he was an orchadist, so OH asks him for apple sticks if he has any spare, for the rabbits, and apparently the guy looked at him like he was barmy.

Today OH came home and said he got ridiculed again, because his colleague has brought him a bag full of apple sticks ... I was so happy and so were our 3 buns, they went crazy for them :thumb: well done OH - I know he loves them all deep down :love: and this proves he does listen to my crazy rabbit stories:lol:

:lol: absolutely fantastic :thumb: well done to your OH for becoming a bunny convert. :thumb:

Ps. My hubby surprised me the other day when were discussing future upgrades for bunny set ups... "yes, but we need to keep one set up handy/clear incase a bunny becomes ill or needs separating for any reason..." :shock: well knock me down with a feather... I think he's getting it... :lol::lol::lol:

Wow that's great :)

It's such a good feeling to know everything you know and love isn't falling on totally deaf ears... I don't know about you, but half the time OH isn't listening to me :)

Wow that's great :)

It's such a good feeling to know everything you know and love isn't falling on totally deaf ears... I don't know about you, but half the time OH isn't listening to me :)

I never know with hubby... Half the time I think he's not listening and then he totally surprises me...

He may not feel exactly the same about the bunnies and I think still quite baffled by it all, but I guess he sees they make me happy and he tries bless him... :D;)

Back