• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky Boy

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
Somebunny decided to make himself comfy whilst I was in the shower, came back to this:
10013004_10152106983496847_717336630_n.jpg

Note the laptop in the background - complete with wires galore! - If that was Mylo up there, there wouldn't be anything left! :lol:

So cute :love: I'd have imbed on with him for snuggles, but I reckon he would've been annoyed because he looks like he's enjoying having the whole bed to himself :p

You're very trusting leaving wires out! Mins are penned in (in a large pen) over night, but I still hide my wires just in case they manage to pull the pen down! Harvey beelines for all wires but Lilly tends to ignore them, I still wouldn't trust her with them though :lol:

Mylo's a strange one, she doesn't even try to jump up anywhere. He usually only jumps on the bed for attention - Tonight he completely launched himself at OH because it was tea time! :lol: I didn't really count on him getting comfy when no one was here!

(We have watched them on webcam a few times whilst we've been out as we're paranoid about leaving them alone! :oops:)

Aww such a cutie. All our wires in the house are in flexible conduit so somebun can't get to them:roll: He is very well behaved except where wires are concerned.

Back